- New Employee Enrollment - Full-time employees, their legal spouse and dependant children (to age 26) are elegible to enroll in the Watson Electrical benefits program.
- Open Enrollment for the 2018 benefits year is October 23, 2017 - November 17, 2017.
Unless you have a qualified change in status, you cannot make changes to the benefits you elect until the next open enrollment. Typically heald in the fall of each year.
Qualified changes in status include:
- Legal separation
- Domestic partnership status change
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Change in child's dependent status
- Death of a spouse, child, or other qualifying dependent
- Change in residence due to an employment transfer for you, your spouse, or domestic partner
- Commencement or termination of adoption proceedings
- Change in spouse's or domestic partner's benefits or employment status
If you have any questions, call Melissa Harrell, 252-237-7511, ext. 295.